I still have not decided. I told you weeks ago that I was looking for the next challenge-- My first Marathon.
I went down the list of a few I was considering-- and since then have added one more.
I want to run the NYC marathon. Official registration has been long closed-- but there are several charities still looking for runners-- if I can raise the amount required (average $2,500)
This much I know-- I have narrowed it down to two-- NYC (if I can get in) and The Walt Disney World Marathon in Orlando.
Brian, from a Runners Blog, mentioned that already the WDW is 65% full so I have to make up my mind fast!
I am a journalist-- so I am all about deadlines. I am giving myself two more weeks to decide... Even if the WDW closes-- I can still join a local charity group (Roswell Park Cancer Institute) which has a team running in WDW..
I hate decisions...........
Last Week To Register!
1 week ago