Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tommorow.... Lift off

Feeling good-- Feeling ready-- and Feeling, pretty darn excited.

Tommorow is the race. I just wanted to let everyone know I soooo much appreciate your thoughts and comments-- Glenn, Brian, Sara, Melanie, Queenie, Tanya-- all of you--and those I forgot to mention-- Thanks! I will think of everyone when I cross the line tommorow.

P.S. The full report may not come until Monday as I plan on being good and drunk after the race Sunday -- Lots of post race parties to go to!!!

I hope everyone who is racing this weekend-- including MARLENE-- does well, stays healthy, and has fun!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you!! I can't wait to hear how it goes. I have no doubt you will do very well!

    Thanks for the mention. I think of you guys (Running Blogger Friends) when I run, too! :D

    Have a GREAT, FUN race!! And lots of fun at the post-race parties. Drink a few for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be running now. Hope you are having a great time! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete